Kids go free!
On Saturday and Sunday, paying adults can bring up to two children under 18 to the show, absolutely FREE! (Children under 6 years get free admission into the show every day).
- Educate children about gardening and wildlife
- See how fruit and veg are grown
- Teach children about healthy eating and taste new and exciting food at the BBC Good Food Show Summer
- Enjoy a day out with all the family
Confirmed activities, with more to follow:
- Brownfield Byrne Quintet
- Jolly Pots – come along and paint up some pots
- Morris Dancers
- Guide Dogs – children can come and pet the puppies!