Your VIP day out
THE 2014 SHOW HAS NOW CLOSED. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS FROM THE 2014 SHOW, AND SHOULD ONLY USED FOR REFERENCE PLEASE.
Choosing a VIP package to BBC Gardeners' World Live is like adding a Michelin Star to your experience. We have two fabulous VIP Packages.
VIP Plus Package
Enjoy all the benefits of the VIP Package and more. As well as all the VIP package features listed below, VIP Plus includes a 2-course lunch with a glass of wine, at a table reserved just for you in the all-new BBC Good Food Kitchen restaurant. You will be contacted to select your preference closer to the show. Please be aware that some more popular time slots may be full now. If you have any queries regarding lunch slots before booking, please call 0203 405 4289.
VIP Plus package: £113
The VIP package
Get the star treatment with our VIP Package. The package includes:
- Entrance to the show
- Gold seat - best seats in the house in a Supertheatre session of your choice
- Early and all day access to the exclusive VIP Lounge with talks, tastings and demos throughout the day
- Glass of bubbly
- Tea, coffee, orange juice and morning pastries
- A show souvenir shopping bag
- VIP cloakroom and bag crèche
- VIP toilet facilities and car parking
- Goody bag
- Show Guide & Recipe Collection
The VIP package is just £88 per person.