Exhibit at the BBC Gardeners' World Autumn Fair
Our brand-new BBC Gardeners’ World Fairs held in the stunning Beaulieu grounds in Hampshire and National Trusts Wimpole Estate offer horticultural exhibitors an opportunity to reach 1000s of visitors over the 3 days shows.
The horticultural stands will be a haven of colour and scent and is the ultimate destination for all gardeners and plant lovers. From orchids to lilies, dianthus to alliums, it is a spectacular sight packed with award-winning nurseries and display.
Get in touch with email@example.com for further detail
Brand and gardening retail
Whether you’re looking to boost sales, increase brand awareness or reach new audiences, discover how exhibiting or sponsoring at BBC Gardeners’ World Fairs can help you achieve your brands marketing objectives whilst contributing to a fantastic day out in the fresh air for our 15,000 visitors.
- Meet engaged consumers face to face
- Build brand awareness – the fairs are a great platform to showcase your brand and influence consumer buying habits
- Boost sales – our visitors will be keen to explore and shop!
- Build on your connections and client database – the Fairs are located in Gardeners’ World hotspots so the audience are eager to experience the live formats.
- Launch new products – a great opportunity to gain valuable customer feedback and build brand and product awareness
- Media and marketing coverage – each Fair is supported by a comprehensive marketing and PR campaign
Get in touch with the team to discuss the opportunities available