BBC Gardeners’ World Live
15-18 June, NEC Birmingham
Make this the year you join us for the ultimate gardening day out, with great value tickets!
For an extra special day out, be sure to add seats to see your favourite gardening expert in the BBC Gardeners’ World Live Theatre with a line up including Monty Don, Frances Tophill, Adam Frost, Carol Klein, and Alan Titchmarsh.
Book now, doors open on Thursday!
Your great day out awaits, including:
- Stunning garden and planting ideas in the Show Gardens and Beautiful Borders
- Coronation inspired headline Show Garden ‘A Garden Fit for a King’ inspired by the HRH King Charles’ gardens at Highgrove
- Great shopping for plants, gardening kit, tools, equipment and more
- Stages and demo areas including a dedicated House Plants Hub
- Alfresco gardening advice with talks and appearances on Liz Earle Beauty Co.’s Botanical Show Garden with James Wong
- Grow-Your-Own talks on Lucy Hutchings’ (@shegrowsveg) Secret Homestead Garden
- BBC Good Food Show Summer entry with top chefs, experts and tasty shopping
- Family fun with entertainment, street food, bandstand and more!
Highlights at BBC Gardeners' World Live 2023
Meet the experts
Let's Talk Plants Stage
Tip top shopping
Plant Expert Tours
BBC Good Food Show
House Plant Hub
*Terms & conditions: * £3.95 transaction fee per e-ticket order, £4.95 per postal order. BBC Gardeners’ World Live Theatre seats from £3.50 in addition to tickets. Not all experts appear on all days. Details correct at time of print.