BBC Gardeners' World Live is one of the UK's largest flower shows running for 26 years and attracting a unique audience that you will not find any other event. Co-located with the BBC Good Food Show Summer and working in partnership with BBC Gardeners' World Magazine, the show offers an exciting opportunity to put your company in front of an affluent and passionate audience of hands-on gardeners.
Whether you are looking to launch a new product, increase brand awareness, reach new audiences or improve sales, discover how positioning your brand alongside BBC Gardeners' World Live could help you achieve your brand's retail and marketing objectives.
- 88,000 visitors expected in 2017
- 55% of visitors do not attend any other gardening or flower shows
- £198 average spend per visitor
- Average household income is in excess of £55,000 (national average is £32,700)
- 47% come specifically for the shopping, they love to discover and buy
- 66% are looking for inspiration
- 69% come for an all-round great day out with friends and family
To apply for a trade stand please download and complete our application form which includes further details on stand options and pricing.
Or email Tanika.Facey@riverstreetevents.co.uk or call 020 3405 4285
"BBC Gardeners' World Live has become VegTrug’s one and only consumer show. We use this event to raise brand awareness, to speak directly with our customers and receive great feedback on existing ranges and also on new products we plan to launch. The Show organisers are more than helpful to ensure that we achieve our marketing goals. Visitor numbers are exceptional and the presentation of the show and event coordination is excellent. There is always something for the visitor to see and do which makes the show a must see for anyone interested in gardening." Paul Owen, VegTrug