- Nick Bailey is a garden designer, best-selling author, columnist and presenter on BBC Two's Gardeners' World.
- He has worked in horticulture for 25 years and has created and managed gardens on four continents, including redesigning the gardens and diversifying the plant collection at London’s famous Chelsea Physic Garden the past seven years. In 2016 he designed his first Main Avenue Garden at RHS Chelsea Flower show, receiving extensive plaudits from the press and judges along with a Silver Gilt Medal.
- He began his broadcasting career presenting Gardens Wild and Wonderful in South Africa (’95-’96) and spent four years as a panellist on BBC Radio Norfolk’s Garden Party.
- Nick has since appeared on BBC 2’s Great British Garden Revival, Big Dreams Small Spaces, ITV News, The One Show, BBC Radio 4’s Food Programme, and presented RHS Flower Shows coverage for the BBC.
- His horticultural media career spans some 15 years, including work as an editor for Garden Answers and Garden News, and freelance writing for RHS The Garden, The Mail, The Times and The Telegraph. Nick currently has regular columns in Garden News, and BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine for which he was awarded Property Press Awards' Garden Journalist of the Year 2017.
- Nick’s first book ‘Chelsea Physic Garden – A Companion Guide’ was published in 2014, followed by ‘365 Days of Colour in your Garden’ in 2015 which has been an Amazon best seller ever since.
- His latest title, ‘Revive Your Garden’ was published in April 2018 by Kyle Books.