Exhibit at the BBC Gardeners' World Spring Fair
Our brand-new BBC Gardeners’ World Fair, held in the stunning Beaulieu grounds in Hampshire offers horticultural exhibitors an opportunity to reach 1000s of visitors.
The horticultural stands will be a haven of colour and scent, a prime shopping destination for all gardeners and plant lovers. From orchids to lilies, dianthus to alliums, it will be a spectacular sight packed with award-winning nurseries and display.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Brand and gardening retail
Whether you’re looking to boost sales, increase brand awareness or reach new audiences, discover how exhibiting or sponsoring at the BBC Gardeners’ World Fair can help you achieve your brand's marketing and sales objectives.
- Meet engaged consumers
- Build brand awareness – the Fairs are a great platform to showcase your brand and influence consumer buying habits
- Boost sales – our visitors will be ready to shop, shop, shop
- Build on your connections and client database – the Fair is located in a Gardeners’ World hotspot so the audience are eager to experience the live formats
- Launch new products – a great opportunity to gain valuable customer feedback and build brand and product awareness
- Media and marketing coverage – the Fair is supported by a comprehensive marketing and PR campaign
Get in touch with the team to discuss the opportunities available