A day out for the whole family!
A visit to the BBC Gardeners’ World Spring Fair has something for the whole family to enjoy.
Whether it’s joining a hands-on workshop together, discovering tasty new treats at the BBC Good Food Market, or even just exploring the grounds of Beaulieu with your favourite furry friend, there’s plenty to explore.
- FREE tickets for under 5s every day
- Encourage budding young gardeners by picking up seeds or growing pots from exhibitors like Little Allotment Co or Arthur&Luna
- Have a picnic together featuring delicious delicacies from the BBC Good Food market and street food stalls
- Get creative with hands-on NAFAS flower crown workshops – under 16s go free!
- Learn how to make your home plot a wildlife haven, with tips from Woodland Trust and a visit to Berkshire Birds of Prey, where you’ll be able to safely hold birds, including owls.
- Enjoy live entertainment every day of the Fair at the Bandstand
- Have fun with children’s activities at Fairweather’s Patrick’s Patch – with further details coming soon!
- Explore the grounds of Beaulieu, including the historic 800 year old Abbey and herb garden once tended to by Cistercian monks.
- Encourage a love of gardening with ex-Blue Peter gardener, Chris Collins, live on the Theatre of Greens.
- Discover a world of cars with the National Motor Museum, packed with over 285 vehicles from every era.
- Let little one’s imaginations run wild in Little Beaulieu, a new adventure play area!
- Enjoy unlimited rides and take in a birds eye view of the whole attraction with the monorail