Get the star treatment with all this included in your package:
- Entrance to the show, with pre-show access to the VIP Lounge (from 8:30am)
- Best seats in the house in a BBC Gardeners' World Live Theatre session
- Early and all day access to the exclusive VIP Lounge with talks, tastings and demos throughout the day
- Glass of fizz
- Tea, coffee, orange juice and morning pastries
- Shopping bag
- VIP cloakroom and bag crèche
- VIP toilet facilities and car parking
- Goody bag and gardening book
- Showguide and recipe collection
Book now for Saturday or Sunday! (VIP tickets are priced at £89 per person, or £94 on Saturday).
Thursday and Friday have now sold out. However you can still book a BBC Good Food Show VIP ticket. Click here to find out more.
To help you and other visitors enjoy your VIP experience, please note that children under the age of 12 are no longer permitted to attend as VIPs.