We will always listen to our customers and be honest, accessible, friendly and visible. We will always be fair and act with integrity in order to make our shows as enjoyable and successful for you as well as for us.
We welcome all feedback, good or bad and take all comments into consideration when planning our shows. We strive to deliver excellent customer service to all our customers, whether visitors or exhibitors, but recognise that sometimes we might get it wrong. If you do have a complaint or any feedback, please write to us at the address below. We will endeavour to acknowledge your communication within 10 working days.
Complaints and Feedback
Please address all complaints and feedback to:
BBC Gardeners’ World Live
River Street Events at Immediate Media
44 Brook Green
or email: [email protected]
Improvements to the show
Following your feedback we have implemented the following changes and will continue to look at ways to improve the show:
- Comfort – we’ve introduced more seating and have increased the space around key features.
- Less congestion – whilst the Show will get busy at times, we’ve widened the aisles to help make it more comfortable for everyone.
- Customer Services – we’ve introduced a Customer Service desk so that you have someone to talk to, to help with any queries/problems at the Show.
- Information Points – staff are on hand at information points within the Show, to help you find what you’re looking for, offer advice and directions to ensure you have someone to talk to, not just signs.
- Toilet Facilities – we’ve reinstated temporary toilet facilities at the entrance to the Show as requested by you.
So far feedback from the introduction of information points and customer services has been positive:
“Brilliant resource – very helpful and useful”
“Much better to have someone face to face – not just signs”
‘‘Thanks for the help received’…Good idea having Customer Services so we could voice our issues”
Previous Show Visitors
Make sure you get the chance to have your say!
Please take time to complete our post show surveys that we send out after the show, or email us at [email protected]