The Floral Marquee at BBC Gardeners’ World Live is one of the largest in the country.
A haven of colour and scent, it is the ultimate destination for all gardeners and plant lovers. From orchids to lilies, dianthus to alliums, it is a spectacular sight packed with award-winning nurseries and display.
Shop ’till you drop from our carefully selected, quality nurseries and specialist growers. Find out more about the exhibitors coming to the Show here. Plus, as if that wasn’t enough, you’ll find even more places to shop for plants in the Plant Village.
On Sunday, visitors have the chance to get an added bargain as a selection of displays take part in the plant sell off, from 4pm.
Celebrating 100 years of our BBC
2022 marks the BBCs 100th year and, to celebrate, a host of displays in the Floral Marquee will be inspired by popular BBC programmes. Join us to take a trip down a floral memory lane:
- Pebble Mill, a tribute to Peter Seabrook
- Peaky Blinders, Alexandra Froggatt
- The Archers, Paul Stone
- Gone Fishing, Lincolnshire Pond Plants
- The Repair Shop, Hardy’s Cottage Garden Plants
- Top of the Pops!, House of Plants, Samantha Theakstone & Joe Bagley
- Only Fools & Horses, Jon Wheatley